top of page

Student Grievance Policy

Students have grievance rights that they may exercise if they believe that a complaint while participating in the school’s program. In the event that a student encounters a problem related to their training, the following procedures should be followed:


  1. The student should first attempt to resolve the concern with the instructor or program director.

  2. If the issue cannot be resolved with the instructor/program director, the concern should be submitted to the administration office in writing. A school officer will file the complaint and set up an informal conference to discuss the complaint.

  3. If the student is not satisfied with the results of the informal conference, they may request a formal conference from the attending school administrative staff. The administrative staff will respond with a written notice of date, time, and place of the conference, the manner in which it will be conducted, and the issues to be discussed. If the student believes there are individuals or organizations that may be affected by the outcome of the formal conference, they have the right to inform such parties of the conference. The informed parties may attend the informal conference with the school’s approval.

    1. The student may cancel the conference by submitting a written request two (2) days before the conference. They may reschedule the conference if they can show good cause.

    2. At the conference, the student has the rights to 1) an impartial conference; 2) be represented by an attorney or any individual of his choosing; 3) bring and present witnesses and evidence; 4) request School or related parties to produce relevant records or documents; and 5) question witnesses or parties involved.

    3. The student will receive written decision(s) from the administrative staff several days after the conference. This notice should be delivered to the student within sixty (60) days from when the student filed the original complaint.

  4. In the event the student has followed the School’s grievance procedure and feels the School has not adequately addressed the complaint/concern, the student is encouraged to submit a written complaint to the state regulatory agency as well as the student’s funding agency.

  5. BPPE rule: A student or any member of the public may file a complaint about the institution with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education by calling (888) 370-7589 toll-free or by completing a complaint form, which can be obtained on the bureau’s internet website

  6. Student can also file a complaint with the Workforce Development Board 

Luxury Mansion Interior


Tel: 408-239-5520

Spa Facilities


Mon-Fri:  9am - 5pm

Sat: 9am - 1pm

Plant Nursery


2268 Quimby Rd #E

San Jose, CA 95122

bottom of page